Monday, February 20, 2006, 3:40 AM

My parents just won't let me go into a Poly.
It's either JC or...

To terrible to say.

There goes my dream of studying MassComm at Ngee Ann Poly.
I WANT TO STUDY PRINT JOURNALISM!

I was actually looking at the Ngee Ann poly website and looking through the Masscommunications page.
Oh, how vunderful eet all is.

Aaaaaaaaaargh. I feel terrible.
To them, it's only "two years".

But to me it's another two years of hating waking up in the mornings.
Two years of F. maths.
Two more years.

Image hosting by Photobucket
What I'll look like after JC. Yes, I'll turn into a man in the process

But let's say I take Poly... I might not really look forward to school but at least I'll be studying what I like.
I won't have to wake up at 5.30 anymore.
I won't constantly think about my bed anymore.

I still have more than a year to convince them though.
I should offer foot massages.

On a brighter note, the new trainee teacher is HOT.
Hahahahahaha... he is a P.E teacher and a maths teacher.
Hahaahaaahaaaa.

I hope he teaches my class.
I'll never pass up homework late, I tell you.

Oh, and I want to see him in shorts.

:D

To summarise my two months in Sec. 3:

My form-teacher hates me.
I am failing maths.
Npcc is getting stupid(er).
Netball is getting more boring.

Can tell it's going to be a good year.

-ric


BLOGGER;
Erica Reyes Rodriguez
TPJC

LEAVE A NOTE;


HALL OF FAME;
Alane
Amanda
Anelie
Avie
Atikah
Bony
Farhana
Jonathan
Kristy
Nazreen
Qian Hui
Safiqa
Salamah
Sharon
Sheryl
Suane

HALL OF SHAME;
Khairul

ARCHIVES;
May 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009

CREDITS;
Engine: Blogger
Tagboard: Cbox
Javacripts: Pixelfx
Image: Kilxover
Skin: © Alane